Some things Megan and David want you to know as you check out our blog:
• First, we will collaborate on our writing. But, the picture of the primary author will accompany each post. If we truly wrote it together, you will know that too.
• Hadley Partners, Incorporated is a broker-dealer, a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA, the successor to the NASD). We take our regulatory obligations seriously, and have reluctantly concluded that we cannot allow postings from non-HPi personnel.
• That doesn’t mean this has to be a one-way conversation! Please email either Megan or David if you have a reaction, comment or question in response to a post. If we think the email is of general interest we will post a follow-up, or we may answer you directly.
• Our primary rule is: BE INTERESTING. We hope to achieve that standard with every post. For each of you, your most precious asset is your time and we will try hard not to waste it.
• We welcome feedback, the more honest and direct the better. Of course, that is easy for us to say given that we are requiring you to email it to us! But we are sincere about it.
So thanks for reading this far, and enjoy the show!